* Make sure the subtitles have the same name as the file!
* If there are multiple subtitle streams, it will default to the first one!
1. Download and install the free program.
* Remember NOT to install any bloatware that comes with it (if any).
2. Run the program.
3. In the sidebar, press All to AVI or All to MP4 (your choice).
* For iPods etc. click All to Mobile Device, find your manufacturer add pick a profile.
* I'm still looking for the PERFECT settings, but these are pretty good.
4. Press Add File, and add all your files (it doesn't have to be one by one).
5. Press OK.
6. Click the obnoxiously large Click To Start button.
* To make things go faster, close all other processes/programs that you're not using.
* To make things go faster, right-click and change Thread Priority to High.
* In the bottom-right, there is a check box you can tick if you want your computer to switch off after converting. Right click on it for more options on this topic.